The Medical Society of Sedgwick County’s first membership meeting of 2020 will feature a panel of four MSSC members who will discuss the health impacts of vaping.
Please join Ravi Bajaj, MD, Apeksha Sathyaprasad, MD, Amy Seery, MD, and Mohinder Vindhyal, MD, on Tuesday, Feb. 4, at the Dugan Library at Newman University.
According to the Sedgwick County Health Department, more than 2,000 cases and 40 deaths related to e-cigarette, or vaping, product use-associated lung injury have been reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In Kansas, more than 20 cases have been reported with two deaths.
February Membership Meeting
- WHEN: 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 4
- WHERE: Dugan Library conference center, Newman University, 3100 W. McCormick
- COST: $10 per person (includes meal and bar service)
- INFO: 1 CME credit available
- RSVP: By Thursday, Jan. 30. E-mail Denise Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 316-683-7558.